About Natural Lift Facial Massage / Facial Rejuvenation
This is a therapy carried out with the client laying on a treatment couch and involves techniques used on the face, shoulders, neck and scalp. It is carried out in 7 stages over 40 minutes and incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques including Indian and Japanese facial massage, acupressure for the face, facial reflexology, lymphatic drainage and beauty facial techniques.
- Tuning in and making contact to aid relaxation.
- Neck and shoulder relaxation to encourage a state of deep relaxation and release of tension prior to the facial massage.
- Whole body and energy balance using facial reflexology and acupressure points to balance the internal organs. Similar to an acupuncture face lift without the insertion of needles.
- Smooth and Lift to relieve muscular tension and free up any stuck connective tissues.
- Stabilising. A series of movements to encourage the face to absorb and accept the changes encouraged on the clientís face.
- Lymphatic drainage to aid the removal and dispersal of toxins from the facial tissues.
- Grounding to stimulate the mind and body to a re-awakened state.
- Improves saggy, puffy and grey skin.
- Reduces expression lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces and releases muscular tension in the face and jaw.
- Improves skin suppleness.
- Relieves stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches and eye strain.
- Aids removal of dead skin cells.
- Maintains a fresh, youthful appearance.
- Enhances physical and mental relaxation.
- Retrains muscles in the face to stay lifted and firm.
- Balances the energy systems of the body.
- Promotes a healthy, vibrant, glowing complexion.
For optimum results itís recommended to initially have six sessions once a week. To maintain results itís recommended to then have a session once a month.
Link to full Privacy Statement